Saturday, November 1, 2008

I have been reading lots of blogs tonight and I really love them! What a great way to keep in touch with people! Today we went and visited Kathryn and Bryan and Emma and Kate in Omaha because Paula and Gary were there on their way to S. Africa for their second mission. This is a real estate mission and will be 18 Mo. It was so great to see all of them! We had a delicious meal that Kathryn and Bryan made of Sweet and Sour pork which was better than any at any restaurant I've ever eaten at. Emma and Kate are just adorable. I am so thankful for family! We'll miss Paula and Gary. They are such great people. I also looked at Kathryn's blog and the picture of Joseph Smith Kathryn did is amazing in person. Take a look at it on their blog. James and Janese have a link to it. I also looked at Amy and Jeremy's blog. Amy does such amazing things and is so talented and smart. Her blog is fun to look at. And I saw the beautiful pictures of my grandkids on our children's blogs. Those pctures of Maddie and Carson as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell are so adorable! What cute costumes! We love our family so much. Grandkids are sooo fun!

1 comments:

Beckie and Erick said...

Hi mommy! you are awesome! I miss you. I wish I could have gone to kathryn's with you! Love you! Beckie